Any women carry Graphite "man bags?" I think I want one!

eal76

Feb 3, 2013
North America
Hi all! I love the ease of canvas bags, but have all 3 canvases in multiple styles (mono, DE, DA) that are traditionally carried by women. Obviously I know I can carry whatever I like, but I'm curious to see if any of you on here carry the graphite line created for men. I was thinking of getting the Mick as a cross body for myself. If you don't personally carry this line, have you seen women who do? I live in a small town so there are definitely not many luxury bags around and those that are here are very traditional. Looking forward to your insight!

Gailabomb

Apr 4, 2013
I have the mick and love it! I love that the strap is adjustable and you don't see everyone carrying it. No one believes it's a man bag.

truelvoe

May 11, 2014
Switzerland
Hi all! I love the ease of canvas bags, but have all 3 canvases in multiple styles (mono, DE, DA) that are traditionally carried by women. Obviously I know I can carry whatever I like, but I'm curious to see if any of you on here carry the graphite line created for men. I was thinking of getting the Mick as a cross body for myself. If you don't personally carry this line, have you seen women who do? I live in a small town so there are definitely not many luxury bags around and those that are here are very traditional. Looking forward to your insight!

I just recently saw a young lady sporting a bag in graphite and thought it looked fantastic. But because I just adore brown it's not something I would get for myself. Important is to get what YOU love! GLD

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
If you do a google search for "vuitton mick" there are a few images of women carrying it. I think all the LV prints (other than maybe vernis) are 100% unisex. I have the DG keepall and I like that it's under the radar, the average person doesn't immediately recognize it as LV and it's weather-proof. Go for it!