Any White MC Eliza owners?

I'm thinking of purchasing a used Eliza, and was wondering if any of you all own one? I have a Monogram Speedy 35, an Alma, and a Petit Bucket, and my favorite has been the Bucket by far! My only problem is that I live in WA and am always afraid of ruining my bags in the rain...so they rarely get enough air :sad: Would any of you Eliza owners let me know your likes and dislikes about this bags please? Is this a bag that you feel nervous carrying? Also, if you wanted, I'd love to see photos of what this bag looks like "on"!

Thanks so much :smile:

I bought a white MC Eliza when they were first released. I carried it that summer then sold it in the fall because it was just a little small for me. I really enjoyed it, though. It's a cute bag.

I thought of purchasing one before - it's a sweet little beauty! The only reason why I did not take the plunge was the size...I feel it's too small and the strap seems kinda short to be carried comfortably on the shoulder (I hate shoulder bags that "protrude" under the arm). I decided to go for a white mc petit noe in the end and am absolutely happy with it!

If you like small bags it's perfect and fits well on your shoulder. I had a white one and sold it after a few years just because the size. My only complaint with the white multicolore is it is easy to transfer color from clothing, my jeans left light blue marks on mine.