Any Whistle Lovers Out There?

Out of Control

but in denial!
O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
:whistle:I can't seem to find any info on the Whistle Bbag. Can anyone tell me what years they were made and if you own one, what your likes and dislikes are? Pics would be awesome....! And any ideas on where I can find one to buy would be appreciated. :search: Thanks!!!

Thanks for the leads Yorkie! I'm liking the 500....! I spoke with the NY Bal store today and the SA told me they were from a past season and kind of made it sound like they were very much vintage.

Thanks! Just checked ebay and it is really nice! I found two others on ebay as well. They all look really good - the pics are excellent. I may go for it even though I don't know how to authenicate. :drool:

I have two of them ... the Black and the Dark Brown w/ Ostrich (the largest size); I LOVE them both ... the leather on both bags is SUPERB! I "punk" them up by adding additional tassels (from other bags that I have) and adding Skull charms!

These bags are deceiving ... they actually carry more stuff than my City bags because they are wider (maybe close to the Part-Time width; I never checked ... I should compare them!).

I have the black whistle/bacon bag. there's no ostrich, just soft leather. does anyone know what kind of leather it is? mine didn't come with a year/leather tag.

here's mine:
DSCN1864.jpg

DSCN1866.jpg

This is mine with the ostrich trim and rose gold h/w. This bag has the smoothest leather of all my bbags.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BalenciagaWhistle3.JPG
    BalenciagaWhistle3.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 285
Sooooo, a random question and thread bump about the whistle bag, since I just picked one up from Holt Renfrew here in Toronto.

I noticed that on the back of the leather tag inside the 2007 whistle bag AND the 2006 monk-style bag that the last 4 digits are 3666 however, I had both bags authenticated by Balenciaga SA's at Holt's 'flagship' store on Bloor.

I have read (several times) on this board that a lot of fake City bags use 5666 and 3666 as the last digits in their serial numbers, but is it possible that 3666 is a legitimate style/serial number for non-city type Balenciagas?