Any Wallet Suggestions?

Hi and congratulations on the new bag :biggrin:

i am not sure if you'll like this.. but i personally saw it and i am madly in love with it.. (the iceland wallet) from Swarovski (its the first one on your left)

the pic doesnt really say all what this beautiful piece has to offer (and speacially the icy one the color is way more lovely in real life!! loool :lol: )

i am concediring getting one for myself in a few weeks :nuts: .. and one now for my friend as a graduation's gift.. :love:

as u see it comes in camel and black..

honoustly the icy one is the cooooolest ever and metalic colors as i heard are the fashion now! :smile:

even the camel one is soooooooo cute :love: (i also saw it)

while i didnt like the black one..:Push:

i've posted the pic of the large ones also as another choice :biggrin:

i think what ever brand you choose.. i suggest you go with camel color or white.. it'll go perfect with apple green :love:

Attachments

• iceland_wallet.jpg
    iceland_wallet.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 26
  • evita_brown_wallet.jpg
    evita_brown_wallet.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 26
  • evita_black wallet.jpg
    evita_black wallet.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 20
  • iceland_large_wallet.jpg
    iceland_large_wallet.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 27
  • evita_large_wallet.jpg
    evita_large_wallet.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 23
Everevereve said:
Vanilla they are cute! I am also looking for a wallet myself!heehee
I know!! :love: you should see them really.. my GOD i cant believe while i am writting this i am recalling how the camel one cought my eyes as well!!

now i am confused which i like most!! :blink:

maybe i should buy mine in icy.. and my friend's in camel.. and then we'd switch every now and then!! << she is my best friend.. i am sure she wont mind <looool> :lol:

divina_lucilla said:
vanilla you gave me a nice idea
glad to please ;)

vanilla_addict said:
I know!! :love: you should see them really.. my GOD i cant believe while i am writting this i am recalling how the camel one cought my eyes as well!!

now i am confused which i like most!! :blink:

maybe i should buy mine in icy.. and my friend's in camel.. and then we'd switch every now and then!! << she is my best friend.. i am sure she wont mind <looool> :lol:

glad to please ;)
Did you see them in person already???

Everevereve said:
ranskimmie? Do you like funky style?Or classy or....etc..

Well,
since my new bag is apple green, I am open to anything. I am more of a funky type of girl. Love lots of colors and styles, my wallet now is my LV white multicolor, which would go fine with my new bag. Im just ready for something new. Know what I mean?:biggrin:

congrats on the new bag!

i like the chanel cambon wallets! or the LV french purse in vernis

i need a wallet, right now i'm using my leather bmw wallet...but most of the time its my chanel card holder and vernis pochette cles for change