Any Versace Lovers?

1. I just havent seen too much Versace on here. Sorry if I'm actually repeating a thread or just blind. Does anyone own any? I found these satchels online. I think they're gorgeous, I wish I had the money for them.

versace.jpg versace2.jpg
  2. I don't know if I would say I'm a Versace lover but there are several items in the collections I like, specifically this years. Can't find a pic online but there is a white quilted bag featured in Elle Accessories that I'm on the hunt for.

3. I've seen a few Versace bags I liked but it's way outside of my budget. I love Versace sunglasses though.

4. Eh, I've never seen a Versace bag I had to have.

5. I love both bags! Wow. Must be kinda pricey though. LOL.

The second bag reminds me of that Gucci someone posted a while back. Lovely bag.

6. When I was at Saks recently I saw the second bag posted- and another one similar to the LV Suhali in white/gold and black/gold...I stood there and held them for a few minutes, they were really lovely. I'm hoping to get one at an end-of-season sale later this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice