Any Versace Lovers?

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
I just havent seen too much Versace on here. Sorry if I'm actually repeating a thread or just blind. Does anyone own any? I found these satchels online. I think they're gorgeous, I wish I had the money for them.

Attachments

• versace.jpg
    versace.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 54
  • versace2.jpg
    versace2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 45
I don't know if I would say I'm a Versace lover but there are several items in the collections I like, specifically this years. Can't find a pic online but there is a white quilted bag featured in Elle Accessories that I'm on the hunt for.

When I was at Saks recently I saw the second bag posted- and another one similar to the LV Suhali in white/gold and black/gold...I stood there and held them for a few minutes, they were really lovely. I'm hoping to get one at an end-of-season sale later this year.

Do you like Versace bags and accesories?

imperiumversaceblue4nd.th.jpg

imperiumversaceglamorous2bz.th.jpg

imperiumversaceimperial8dy.th.jpg

imperiumversacejewellery4vo.th.jpg

imperiumversacered6zr.th.jpg

i love the Metallic Monogram Bag. i'm thinking of getting it when i go to Manhattan in 3 weeks, but i'll have to see it for myself first

16351-not-another-one-versace.jpg

swoon with me...

yeuxhonnetes said:
i love the Metallic Monogram Bag. i'm thinking of getting it when i go to Manhattan in 3 weeks, but i'll have to see it for myself first

swoon with me...

That bag is absolutely beautiful to me, its on my wish list as well but I doubt I will ever have the money for one. Its so pretty in red too.

yeuxhonnetes said:

swoon with me...

The one i'm talking about loks like this but its beautiful white leather, Amazing.

Are you kidding? I love Versace. Thank you for starting this thread. Anyway, here is one of my favorite bags. It's from Versace. Also, I can post some of my Versace dresses if you want. I even have a Versace Atelier dress. I asked for one after I saw Angelina wearing a leather Versace Atelier dress. I wanted a leather dress so bad after I saw Angelina wearing one. I love it! I haven't worn it yet though. My cousin's wedding is on May 10. So, I think I'll wear it then.

wl94p5.jpg