Chanel Urban Spirit Backpack

I'm wondering the same thing! Are there certain seasons the urban spirit backpack usually comes out in? It looks like it didn't come in 20A, what about next season? I'm looking to get it in black

It is just as amazing as you see it in your head! Lol although I’m biased as I have both the small and large size, so I definitely love it. Small size gets more use of the two... and both of mine are lambskin so can’t speak in regards to calfskin but the lambskin has been holding up great!

3E7E85D8-6DA4-469D-9B94-388293AE4CC8.jpeg2121B3D3-279F-4F3A-8827-B7F49DD6E1B4.jpeg
Don’t mind the mess in the backgrounds! :angel:

It is just as amazing as you see it in your head! Lol although I’m biased as I have both the small and large size, so I definitely love it. Small size gets more use of the two... and both of mine are lambskin so can’t speak in regards to calfskin but the lambskin has been holding up great!

View attachment 4795910View attachment 4795911
Don’t mind the mess in the backgrounds! :angel:
Love!! & yay hopefully I can scoop one up sooner rather than later! Have you noticed any structure issues with the lambskin? I would stuff it either way when I’m not using it. Don’t hate the idea of getting one in lamb!

Most of my Chanels are caviar and calfskin too but when I saw the 19P mini USB in navy lambskin yesterday, I just couldn’t resist. [emoji7]

4526681aaf8810a2e4c88d771d1913e6.jpg

Now back to ban island I go. [emoji51]
Do you know what the reference number is for it? When I ask Chanel to check stock they say they need that and I can’t find it online. It’s the Code on the tag and box. I’m searching for this one or black thanks!

Last I checked they are very seasonal. They will come out one season, and then they won’t come back out for a whileeee. & Sometimes, when they do finally return, they release in seasonal materials/colors. You won’t see a regular black leather one every round.

I continue to have issues with my backpack opening and things falling out. Does anyone else seem to have this issues? Things fall out when I leave it on my shoulder and it’s on a slant. It’s it my bag or the cc lock is not working?

thanks