any updates on new reissues?

jsg

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I know there's a thread about the new colors for the reissues, does anybody have any updates on what colors/shades it will be ? and will it look the same as the past re-issues or with a little modifications? TIA:heart:

i spoke to a SA in Chanel Las Vegas Wynn. She mentioned that it will come in deep royal blue metallic, deep red metallic, dark purple metallic, black metallic, gold, silver (bright) and silver (dark) but she specifically said it is different from the usual dark silver as that color is not coming out anymore :yes:

I was worried that the purple reissue was going to have gold hw, someone mentioned it was a possibility. But My SA in Bellagio Chanel said the purple will have silver hw, so all is well in the world for me again!

^ Well, if the purple reissue has silver h/w, I'm getting one without a doubt haha. :P Hmm, I was always intrigued by the idea of metallic blue reissue, and even moreso if it's royal blue, ahh! :nuts: :love: I can't wait to see everything IRL... hell, I'd jump for joy at seeing the pics in the lookbook haha!! :happydance::nuts: