Any Up To There Reviews?

Thank you! I've taken my boogie on a few trips and it's such an easy bag to carry. The only thing I wanted to add was a zipper so things wouldn't roll out but I really love the openness at times, too. My grape boogie is being repaired, and I was hoping to get it back before an upcoming trip, but it doesn't look likely.

I miss my boogie...

Tejas...the crunch version of the Up to there is the Lingo...also a boogie with a zipper! Available for preorder with MHB, check out their preview section to see it!

It got really distressed really fast and had some cracks in the bottom of the leather, so they sent it back. I am hoping to get it back soon--we'll see what happens. I miss my boogie.

I was previously jonseing for an RM wine nikki--but after seeing the garnet boogie, I may end up going that way at some point. I love how the boogie has the structure on the bottom but then softens on top. Just such a cool and comfy bag.

It's a pre-fall color with brown trim but it seems to be appearing for Fall 2 with black trim. I guess it depends on what trim you want in what style. Not sure if there will be garnet/black boogie, though. I just bought a garnet Mona Lethal and have my eye on a Garnet Boogie too. I love my Boogies.

MHB has garnet boogies to preorder with Sep delivery, but not sure of trim color. You'd have to ask. There are also a few with brown trim on the bay (not my auction).

Garnet is indeed a fall 2009 color. And I know you know...when they ship 'em that's it! But since you are considering a Boogie you are much more likely to find one later than, say, a Minilisa.