Any tPFers in the Military?

anneonimiss

Borifying
Nov 10, 2007
I think most of us know that Candace is in the Army :smile: and I know of one other tPF member who serves in the U.S. Navy (I'll let her speak up for herself if she wishes to). I was just wondering if there are any others? It seems to me that with so many members, there must be several military folks here who have never really mentioned it. I would just like to thank you all for your service and I'm sure other tPFers would like to do so also.

Here is mine...THANK YOU!!! :heart:
12.gif

I agree! thank you for risking your lives to keep our country safe and letting us be able to have the freedoms we have today! I wasn't in the military but i grew up in the air force. My dad was in the air force and my little brother is in the army reserves and i guess he is supposed to be going to iraq sometime next year :crybaby: I dont want him to go :sad:

I'm in the Army?????!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!! :wtf::wtf: :huh::oh::thinking:
bollocks...Now I know why I wear this seafoam and tan hot mess everyday...
<------see picture for evidence...I think I described the colors accurately :idea:
thank you anne!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smooch:

In all seriousness, there are others...who don't have big fat mouths like I do (or big fat fingers???)...that I have found out are in the service somewhere, that you would never have figured out otherwise. Some do mention it on the boards, others send PMs...

The beauty of a forum like this is you can be anonymous if you want to. Me, well we all know about me, but others may want to prevent others from saying anything (positive or negative) and just be all about purses, clothes, beauty products, and Charles.

In all seriousness, there are others...who don't have big fat mouths like I do (or big fat fingers???)...that I have found out are in the service somewhere, that you would never have figured out otherwise. Some do mention it on the boards, others send PMs...

The beauty of a forum like this is you can be anonymous if you want to. Me, well we all know about me, but others may want to prevent others from saying anything (positive or negative) and just be all about purses, clothes, beauty products, and Charles.

I vote BOTH!:yes:

lol j/p. Love ya girl!

Seriously though, I also want to thank everyone, I appreciate you and recognize all that you sacrifice, with the exception of Candace(of course!)!!
;)

I cant stop joking with you! Its like *wake up and mess with Candace day*:shrugs:

I'm glad the Army lets you choose not to protect Val's freedoms. She would obviously just abuse them anyway! :P

Just kidding Val! :heart:

Seriously though...I know I've seen others mention being in one branch or another in some of the threads here and there and I just wanted to let them all know that I am thinking of them and am thankful for what they do. I think they probably don't hear it enough these days. :tup:

Like I had told you befofe Candace I am hella proud of you girl!!!! I could never thank you guys enough for all the hard work you do to keep us all safe.

On another note, I saw last night "The Kingdom", I cried so much, the whole thing was sad. I have seen many "war" movies but this is one of the best ones so far, Dh almost cried thinking of what his little brother went throught, I mean those human boms are crazy. I so happy he made it back home safe after 3 tours.

I vote BOTH!:yes:

lol j/p. Love ya girl!

Seriously though, I also want to thank everyone, I appreciate you and recognize all that you sacrifice, with the exception of Candace(of course!)!!
;)

I cant stop joking with you! Its like *wake up and mess with Candace day*:shrugs:

ROFL...that's ok...Val is just mad that I defend everyone else's freedoms except hers :jrs:

you guys are too much.:lol: