any tpf-ers want to join to write a petition letter to chanel? please read!

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
im having this thought based on my previous thread....anyone want to join this? chanel has become worse and worse in terms of quality...stitching, GHW issue and workmanship and so on...as a chanel fan and some of you who loved chanel long enough will know that the quality has gone downhill ever since the rumoured CEO took in place or whatever the reason is!! With all the money we've spent, i guess its not doing the justice to us and i can say that my lv speedy(which cost much much lesser) is even more durable than chanel, it's shameful and this matter has to stop right now!!

I think this might be such a good idea to write a letter and sign by all the tpf-er user, or maybe an email to them.....i dont know how are we going to do this....but lets try shall we? i'm not good in English since English is not my first language, so I might need a suggestion or help from other who experience bad quality in their beloved chanel bag....TIA guys and please discuss how shall we do this!!:smile:

Last edited:
It is an idea worth to give a thought but, would it really make a difference to do so given the fact that we continue to purchase chanel despite our opinions about the quality?

thank you guys for the support...ya theres no harm trying...any suggestion what should we write or what method we should do? the idea is to voice out our concern as a customers towards this issue...please discuss in this thread!

Last edited:
Nice!!! I :heart: this idea count me in! :tup:

I was thinking the same thing how to start :shrugs:
Signatures would look more authentic but then we would have to mail the document all the way around the world! It would be a long project! lol

I'll sign, the quality has totally gone down. The trick will be finding the right person so send it to! I'll be honest and say when I get things like this for the brand I work for I do read them, but then toss them in the trash.