Any Tory Burch Coupons?

cdinh87

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Im not sure if I can post this question here... you can delete if it's in the wrong section. I was wondering if there's any Tory Burch coupons or promos gonna on anywhere. I wanna pair of flats (not the Reva's) but would like to know if I can get it for a better price. Thanks in advance!

berri716

Oct 20, 2009
NJ
www.twitter.com
Definitely try the Bloomies F&F.... use both codes, you can stack them for a total of 30% off, I got the Reva Resin flats yesterday (regularly $250) for $180!!

Oct 16, 2007
New York, New York
Bloomies 59th street (nyc) claims they are out of most revas in sizes 6-7 as of Saturday. I went in after a haircut to grab some with friends and family and it was so crowded and they had someone with the inventory telling you what they even had available and what was out companywide.So disappointing!

portakal

Nov 29, 2009
Definitely try the Bloomies F&F.... use both codes, you can stack them for a total of 30% off, I got the Reva Resin flats yesterday (regularly $250) for $180!!

Could you let me know which two coupons you're referring to? I only have the FF code. Would be greateful if you could share...thanks

cdinh87

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Bloomies 59th street (nyc) claims they are out of most revas in sizes 6-7 as of Saturday. I went in after a haircut to grab some with friends and family and it was so crowded and they had someone with the inventory telling you what they even had available and what was out companywide.So disappointing!
i was there on sunday, i saw some reva's in a size 6. but i wasnt looking for reva's.

gluck on ur search everyone!