Any Torontonians?

1. Hello! I'm from Markham!
    I also moderate the 'shoptoronto' community on LiveJournal!

The Holts sale started yesterday! Did anyone pick up any cute purses? :smile:

2. My DH is from Toronto (North York), so I don't know if that counts. But we go there at least once a month- or try to. I love Holts!~ And try to get to Yorkville whenever I can.

3. There's a bunch of us on here from Toronto!!!

4. Another Torontonian here!
    I have not had a chance to check out the Holt's sale yet! Hopefully head over there tomorrow.

5. I know there are a tonne more Torontonians on here - I got invited by one!

What's everyone's favourite bag???? I'm a Gucci girl, but love Coach and Kate Spade's too.

6. I checked out the sale but I didn't really see anything.. but then again, I was just at the Yorkdale store !

Kaye - I believe I purchased a bag from you on eBay before. :smile:

7. I'm from Toronto too!! (Currently living in Markham as well but relocating in October to the GTA).

Holts is having a sale???? Where have I been??? Better get down to Bloor Street ASAP!! Hehehe... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Great to see so many ladies from Toronto on here!! :biggrin:

8. Yes they are!!! I'm heading down on Friday afternoon to see what's left. I was there a couple of weeks ago and wasn't thrilled with the selection, but the prices were great.

9. My s/o lives in Toronto/Thornhill does that count ?

10. Sure does!

11. I'm going to have to head to the one on Bloor. I was at the one in Yorkdale a few weeks ago (I got this great pair of Rock & Republic jeans - not on sale though).

Ohhhh now I'm excited and I wanna go now!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. checking in, my place is on Yonge and Sheppard! i was at Holts, Yorkdale in May, didn't see anything nice. currently, i am in Singapore, going crazy over the Great Singapore Sale here. just bought bags from Tods, Gucci and Dior, discounts are quite good.

13. Welcome to the Forum!!!

I am from BC but some of our craziest LV lovers are from T.O....where is LV_Addict ....hmmm.. I was expecting her to be here by now....but yea shes fromm there I think....and the girl is NUTs on LV.....everyweek she has something beautiful to show us!!!

Can't wait to see yours!! Have fun!!

14. LV_addict is from the TO area.

15. Yay for TO people!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice