Any tokidoki bags currently on sale in stores?

My friend works at Bloomingdales and they are having their private sale around the 12th of June. Which means something like 20% off anything over a hundred, and if that amount is still more than $100 you get $25 off. So a $160 bag would be $160-$32=$128 and then $25 off,so $103 plus tax for the bag. :yahoo::tup:

My friend works at Bloomingdales and they are having their private sale around the 12th of June. Which means something like 20% off anything over a hundred, and if that amount is still more than $100 you get $25 off. So a $160 bag would be $160-$32=$128 and then $25 off,so $103 plus tax for the bag. :yahoo::tup:

wow, that's awesome! haha.. major deals.. who gets to participate in this 'private sale' :O!!

Thanks! They don't sell the bags online do they?

i am from Singapore. apparently Tokidoki in every size over here are more expensive then anywhere else. and we really have lousy placement because the quantity is always very little hence there is hardly much choice for you to choose for.

just like the new release of Spiaggia over here in Singapore, 1 of the outlet only have 2 pcs of Zucca for sales. *faint*... and it is selling @ USD256 (given the exchange rate of USD1=SGD1.54). the pain is that having paid so much for the bag yet arent able to get a good placement. :cursing: