Any Tods lover out there?

I used to ADORE Tods -- the shoes, the bags. Not so much lately. Could be that I'm less interested in structured bags. I still buy the shoes but I tend to get them on eBay (new, thank you very much) because I like the older styles.

I love Tods, bags and shoes! I've been eyeing that particular Tod's for a while now. The only reason I am holding back is that I'm not sure that it is quite comfortable to wear. But if that doesn't bother you, go for it! It's beautiful and classic.

I love Tod's too. I only recently began to appretiate them as much as they deserve. I'd love a Tod's bag, because I don't have one yet!

I love Tods too :biggrin:

I have a few, great stuff! I swear, they still look new despite years of abuse. The Tod's boutiques have started their pre-sales. The actual sale starts on Monday. I was thinking of getting a Kate Easy Media in that gold color.

Eeekkk.. it's out of stock already!! :amazed: All the things I want come and go so fast. Damn, I should have bought it last night then! :sad2: Now I have to hunt it down at the actual Tod's stores. :cry:

Noriko said:
I love Tods too :biggrin:

I have a few, great stuff! I swear, they still look new despite years of abuse. The Tod's boutiques have started their pre-sales. The actual sale starts on Monday. I was thinking of getting a Kate Easy Media in that gold color.

I agree... Tods is SUPER durable..