Any Tods lover out there?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Its a bit small for me - I prefer the larger Kate bag - but id its the right size for you then that's not a problem. Its a gorgeous colour, and on sale to boot - I say go for it! :biggrin:

2. i like it ... i am thinking of getting it for my mother in law but in tan :smile: so timeless and elegant

3. I used to ADORE Tods -- the shoes, the bags. Not so much lately. Could be that I'm less interested in structured bags. I still buy the shoes but I tend to get them on eBay (new, thank you very much) because I like the older styles.

4. I love Tods, bags and shoes! I've been eyeing that particular Tod's for a while now. The only reason I am holding back is that I'm not sure that it is quite comfortable to wear. But if that doesn't bother you, go for it! It's beautiful and classic.

5. I love Tod's too. I only recently began to appretiate them as much as they deserve. I'd love a Tod's bag, because I don't have one yet!

6. I love that bag!!! I also want a Tod's but need to take a break and enter into reality. I still have tags on some waiting to be used think I need shop-stop help~:wacko:

7. I love Tods too :biggrin:

I have a few, great stuff! I swear, they still look new despite years of abuse. The Tod's boutiques have started their pre-sales. The actual sale starts on Monday. I was thinking of getting a Kate Easy Media in that gold color.

8. Eeekkk.. it's out of stock already!! :amazed: All the things I want come and go so fast. Damn, I should have bought it last night then! :sad2: Now I have to hunt it down at the actual Tod's stores. :cry:

9. I agree... Tods is SUPER durable..