Any tips on cleaning a stain on signature c fabric?

Bellagigi

Jan 30, 2008
I'm sorry if there is a thread on this already. I ran a search in the coach forum for "cleaning" and didn't find anything about the coach signature fabric handbags.

I have a wallet in the signature c fabric. It is the light blue color. There is a little stain on it that was there when I bought it from Dillards. Anyone ever tried to clean the fabric purses before with good results? I am just afraid I will bleach or lighten the color.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

The fabric's not as delicate as it looks. Try woolite or another gentle soap and water and there's always Coach fabric cleaner. Apple also makes a great fabric cleaner I've heard.

Do you know what kind of stain it is? That might help.

The fabric's not as delicate as it looks. Try woolite or another gentle soap and water and there's always Coach fabric cleaner. Apple also makes a great fabric cleaner I've heard.

Do you know what kind of stain it is? That might help.

I wish I knew. It was on there from the store. It was on sale. Thanks so much for the input. I have woolite and may give it a try.

I have only used liquid soaps since I like the scent. I'm sure bar soap would be fine too, but liquid soap is easier to use.

Thanks Shopping:smile: I know that was a silly question but I am trying to be as thorough as possible. I'm out of the loop on these things and want to make sure I don't miss anything. Thanks again for your help:smile:

your welcome. im pretty sure you have to put it on a damp cloth (warm water) and then wipe, but i dont see how putting it on the fabric and then wiping would make a difference