Any thoughts on the Vavin GM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently bought the Beverly GM, and although I absolutely LoVe the style/look of the bag, when I carried it today, I barely touched it and already scuffed up the vachetta. I don't like having to open and close the clasp every time I want to grab something out of the bag, either. So, I will prob sell it and get something else.

I love big bags, and the less vachetta the better! What are your thoughts on the Vavin GM? Thanks so much!

2. Do you have a picture of the bag? :flowers:

3. How about the Galliera? It's huge, and it just has a vachetta strap and some piping...

4. The Vavin GM looks pretty functional on the interior and has a nice shape.

[​IMG]

But, I wonder how comfortable under the arm it would be and whether it would get misshaped.

Have you thought about picking up something in Damier?

5. I found this modeling pic online.... It looks great!

[​IMG]

6. i really like the Vavin.. is it still available, I thought they didnt' make it anymore??

7. What about something in black denim? I have a black denim XL and adore it! It has the largest capacity of any of my bags. Fits more than even my Cabas Mezzo because it isn't as structured.

[​IMG]

8. I love the look of the Vivan GM. Want one myself one day.......I am currently on a ban. I've seen and SO in Damier somewhere, maybe ebay. Thought that was hot.

9. I like the Vavin but I have heard it's discountinued. I have only seen them on eBay. But maybe I am wrong.

10. I LVoe all the compartments inside the Vavin....

11. i dont like the vavin... a bit antiquated.
    i prefer the cabas mezzo or piano