Any Thoughts on the New Willis?

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
Just got the email today and saw the new Willis and I so want one... I really want to see them in person.. Has anyone seen them yet or has anyone bought one today? ;)

<---------------- Need I say more?? I just ordered the grey/tangelo colorblocked one today plus I already have the Grass/Cerulean colorblock already. This is my favorite style bag right now!! I love it and my goal is to have it in every color. (Except pink)

I love it, my only complaint would be the size. I wish it was a little bigger. The quality, look and color have me willing to forget about the size. I LOVE the britsh tan, want more bags in this color Coach!

Mine arrived today. Sadly, it's too small for me and will have to go back. Regular Sophia and Sabrina, as well as Ashlyn are both the right size, but the new Willis just doesn't cut it. Love the style and the color. Lining isn't that important to me at all, but the fact that it has the legacy stripe lining IS cool.

I saw a couple versions at my boutique earlier this week, it's really cute, one of the SAs was wearing the Willis in Natural crossbody around the store and it looked so cute. It is a bit small, I suspect it would have the capacity of something like the Kristin Hippie ... I can do small sometimes but I decided against Willis because it has silver hardware (I prefer gold/brass), and I actually don't like the legacy stripe lining.

Just got the email today and saw the new Willis and I so want one... I really want to see them in person.. Has anyone seen them yet or has anyone bought one today? ;)

I bought the pilot bag in Vermillion. I was relieved to see the care card say that you could use leather cleaner, soap & water.....basically it was a durable leather. Well I took it out one rainy night and the next day there were streaks all down the back of it. I'm very disappointed. The details on them are amazing and the size is good but I would love a wider opening. With this being said I would still consider getting it in British Tan. I love that color!!

madisonave5011 said:
<---------------- Need I say more?? I just ordered the grey/tangelo colorblocked one today plus I already have the Grass/Cerulean colorblock already. This is my favorite style bag right now!! I love it and my goal is to have it in every color. (Except pink)

I wish I was rich so I could buy them all too!