Any Thoughts on the New Willis?

<---------------- Need I say more?? I just ordered the grey/tangelo colorblocked one today plus I already have the Grass/Cerulean colorblock already. This is my favorite style bag right now!! I love it and my goal is to have it in every color. (Except pink)

DO YOU HAVE any mod pics so I can see the size? Would love to if you please.

Mine arrived today. Sadly, it's too small for me and will have to go back. Regular Sophia and Sabrina, as well as Ashlyn are both the right size, but the new Willis just doesn't cut it. Love the style and the color. Lining isn't that important to me at all, but the fact that it has the legacy stripe lining IS cool.

Photos for size comparison? I have the small Mad Sophia and I love it! that is a great size for me...

Tried on the large Willis with all my stuff in it and I felt the strap was too thin so it felt really heavy! Disappointing cause I like the style but I wish they made the strap thicker!!!

The poppy Willis is adorable. Not a big fan of the color blocking (I tend to stick with classic colors etc) but that's just who I am. But it's a great bag. Enjoy