Any thoughts on the MiniLin Croisette??

earthx

back to basic.
O.G.
Aug 31, 2010
I found a pre-loved Speedy 30 MiniLin Croisette in a very good condition, slightly used and with a price tag around $600 ish (Is this expensive?). Do anyone have this bag before or something from this line? Is there anything wrong with this line? I'm deciding between this, or a pre-loved/new Speedy Ebene 30 right now (Only $100+ for a new one). Which one would you get?? This is going to be my last bag purchase for the year 2010. TIA !!!

I think it's really pretty and it's a good price! What colour are you planning to get?

Wowww.. DisCo, you're fast !!!!

This is the bag I'm thinking of buying, I have no idea what the color call though lol.
I like the one with the pinkish tone as well, but it's so hard to find one :sad:

Any cons about this line though??

attachment.php

Well it'll be prone to stains, dirt, and fraying/snags. The Ebene seems like the more practical choice but the Mini Lin is prettier :P tough decision!!

Well it'll be prone to stains, dirt, and fraying/snags. The Ebene seems like the more practical choice but the Mini Lin is prettier :P tough decision!!

I know !!! :confused1:

Well, I was thinking to myself that I should get this one first. Then save up for the Ebene later.
But then, I'm not really sure that this line is worth keeping or not...

I'm going to use this bags only during the weekends, since I avoid dramas in school by not taking my LVs there. I live in a nice area of San Marino, so there's hardly any dust or anything here. The only problem is that I don't have a car, so I need to walk/ take public buses a lot.

Will dirty places (eg. buses) do any harms to the canvas???

I love this bag, i had the blue one. But sadly, it was snatched on the train!
It gets dirty quite easily and is hard to clean. I tried baby wipes on it, and it left a darker patch.
$600+ seems a bit pricey for a pre-loved bag.

This used to be my everyday bag for over a year... Love it. I dont own a car either and I travel on buses and trains.

Thank you for your comments :smile:

I love this bag, i had the blue one. But sadly, it was snatched on the train!
It gets dirty quite easily and is hard to clean. I tried baby wipes on it, and it left a darker patch.
$600+ seems a bit pricey for a pre-loved bag.

Is $600+ really too pricey for this bag? 0.0
I like it, but if it's really too pricey. Of course, I wouldn't get it. Thanks again!!

I like the Mini Lin Croisette Speedy -- since it is no longer available, I'd get it if it is in excellent condition. You can get the Damier Ebene Speedy later. I think the MLC Speedy was around $750 when it was released...

I like the Mini Lin Croisette Speedy -- since it is no longer available, I'd get it if it is in excellent condition. You can get the Damier Ebene Speedy later. I think the MLC Speedy was around $750 when it was released...

19flowers, it's just $750 brand new?
wow.. the price doesn't seems to go down a lot at all :shucks:

I have the mini lin in the dark brown (forgot the color). I purchased this bag back in December of 2007. I used it every day for about a year and never had any issues with the bag. Sadly it sits in it's dust bag now as I rarely use it. I would suggest getting it as you can always get the damier ebene print later.

I have the mini lin croisette speedy in blue. I like the way it looks. But I dont use it much because Im afraid to get it dirty. Even though I've used it just a handful of times, I see a couple of tiny frayed spots. This isnt a bag that will last long with daily use.