Any thoughts on the Legacy Penny?

Love the Penny! My favorite small bag. It takes some planning to get all the necessities in there.

The clutches are a little roomier, but they don't have a shoulder strap.

Warning: It is hard to stop at just one Penny. They come in a lot of colors....

There is a similar bag on the classics page that comes in lime and navy. Those have no lining or tassles.

I have 2 Pennys so far. The Tourmaline & Ultraviolet. Love them! They are pretty small though so you have to be frugal with what you want to take with you when you use them.

DSC_0056-3.jpg

No, but I have two Dinky bags, red and black. I read that they are the basis for the Penny, but don't have the double strap, and the strap is sewn on, but they are great little bags.

I have the emerald, and I love the color! they don't fit a lot though :smile: plus sometimes the double straps separate and one of the straps falls of my shoulder. do other people also experience this??

the tourmaline and ultraviolet looks fab!!

missy31 said:
I have the emerald, and I love the color! they don't fit a lot though :smile: plus sometimes the double straps separate and one of the straps falls of my shoulder. do other people also experience this??

That's only when you wear them as a shoulder bag, it doesn't happen crossbody. I put a little clear elastic hair band and problem solved

Yeah, I have that same issue with one of them sometimes falling off the shoulder. If I twist them a bit as I put the bag over the shoulder, it seems to help prevent that from happening.

That's only when you wear them as a shoulder bag, it doesn't happen crossbody. I put a little clear elastic hair band and problem solved

ooh I see, thanks I'll try it out!!

btw, did you pretreat your Penny with leather care products? I was just reading the legacy thread where some ppl are having issues with the corners of some of the colored duffles TIA!!!

Last edited:
missy31 said:

btw, did you pretreat your Penny with leather care products? I was just reading the legacy thread where some ppl are having issues with the corners of some of the colored duffles TIA!!!

No, I haven't treat the pennys, just the duffles, and I haven't had corner wear after that.

I Apple conditioned both of mine as well as Apple sprayed just to be safe.