Any thoughts on the Galliera PM?

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hi All,
I am thinking about getting the Galliera PM--it is just so pretty. I am selling some things on ebay to save up for my next bag and I am thinking of the Galliera. It looks so pretty. I am just wondering at 40---I have a bad back and can't carry heavy bags anymore. Is this bag heavy?
Thanks y'all.

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I just got one 2 days ago and love it! its very lightweight and the strap distributes the weight very well on your shoulder...just don't load it up too much and I think it would work great for you!

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hi
I haven't tried it at the store yet. The closest store is about an hour away, so I try and figure out what I am interested ahead of time. I usually call ahead to make sure that they have in stock what I want to try on. I also value your opinion. Everyone on the louis purse blog is awesome!!

sassc

O.G.
May 19, 2009
Somehwere in VA
I LVOE my Galleria!!! it is my favorite everyday bag. I think it looks great with a pantsuit for work or with casual jeans and a sweater. Great choice IMO. I hope you get one, you will not be dissapointed.

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
It's a very pretty bag and looks best in mono! And PM is a good size! But try it on and see... how about the mono Totally or NF MM? ;)

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
IMO = in my opinion

The Galliera is very lightweight -- I think you'd like it. It's my favorite LV shoulderbag.