Any thoughts on the French Purse wallet?

Frenchie D. said:
When I went to the boutique and looked at it, the corners were flipping up. Is that common?

Also, does the clasp weaken over time? What about the button closure? Because some years ago I had a wallet whose button closing (is this the correct term?) was not very good and was constantly open. I don't remember the name, it has been discontinued for several years now.

Never had a clasp weaken it have had button stud on Elise and alexander purses loosen, I took to LV and they tightened the button studs up again FOC 😃

thanks, that is helpful! i was just concerned that though it is small in size that it might be heavy. now the only problem is i am not supposed to buy anythng until next year ;)

That is only 3 months away ;)

I'm still losing my post-baby weight and will reward myself when I reach the goal. This is a pretty god incentive for staying on track because I really want this wallet. :lol:

That is only 3 months away ;)

I'm still losing my post-baby weight and will reward myself when I reach the goal. This is a pretty god incentive for staying on track because I really want this wallet. :lol:

Yes, that is so true. But to the bag obsessed an eternity :smile:

That's awesome...maybe I should do that, too, as I am in the same process post baby #3.

Congrats on the baby! Motherhood is hard but wonderful, right?

Yes, that is so true. But to the bag obsessed an eternity :smile:

That's awesome...maybe I should do that, too, as I am in the same process post baby #3.

Congrats on the baby! Motherhood is hard but wonderful, right?

Thank you! I have 2 children. Definitely wonderful but there are some days when I feel like I'm surviving (barely) LOL. The older one is 2 so that explains it :biggrin:

Thank you! I have 2 children. Definitely wonderful but there are some days when I feel like I'm surviving (barely) LOL. The older one is 2 so that explains it :biggrin:

Yes, my older one is now 4.5, but when she was 2, which is when her sister was born, I thought I was losing it. It's a rough time and adjusting to two kids is the hardest! It's awesome though that you can type in full sentences...I recall being so overwhelmed I couldn't speak or write beyond 3 word sentences :smile:

This really made me LOL
The baby is actually not so young, she will be 10 months now and is independent enough so I can sit down now and then.

:smile:

your kids are quite close in age then? mine are all 2 years apart...i thought that was close. it's tough now, but i guess one day they will be the best of friends or enemies...hopefully more friends.

I've done a bit more research and have another question about the FP. Does it get bulky on the top half, where the cc slots are? (Assuming that you fill all the slots, 1 card per slot). When the wallet is full does it look even?

I've done a bit more research and have another question about the FP. Does it get bulky on the top half, where the cc slots are? (Assuming that you fill all the slots, 1 card per slot). When the wallet is full does it look even?

I think I know what you're referring too and the answer is no. The wallet doesn't look even, the top part would be more fitted (leaving the bottom with a small gap) when the cc slots is filled up but it doesn't look hideous. hard to explain but i hope it make sense to you. it might even out if you're a cash carrier.

FP in vernis was my first wallet and i loved it. the only thing that bothered me was the money slot when I do carry cash bc the pocket is deep,it's hard to take $ in and out. That's the only con for me and that's why I replaced it with a Joey wallet since the money slot has a opening on the side.