Any thoughts on the Ancora loafer?

Which would you pick?

• Total voters
I don’t even notice the fabric underside. So I would say no, it doesn’t cause my feet any friction.

Thanks for your reply :smile: Yes I’m referring to the canvas underside. I saw some reviews that the canvas cause abrasion as they are not as smooth/soft as leather. I’m glad they are comfy for you! I guess I have to try to find out!

A764A644-5DDA-4848-B7E3-DD2FF5AD6A80.png8B46E4FD-D317-4261-B460-408C77B02347.png

Reactions: Ethengdurst
I don’t even notice the fabric underside. So I would say no, it doesn’t cause my feet any friction.
I’m happy to update that the Oz mules are so comfortable! They give off a very stylish yet relaxed vibe at the same time. So glad I decided to get them. The canvas underside didn’t cause any discomfort at all, although I still prefer full leather. But the look is so pretty.

Reactions: Etriers
Hi! Do the mules need any break in? I’m concerned mainly abt the canvas lining as I read some reviews of the canvas underside causing friction on the toes. They look so pretty though. Thanks!

I haven’t noticed any issues. I don’t wear them when I’m doing major walking or will be on my feet all day because they have no support, but they are great for general kicking around. So glad you like them!