Any thoughts on LV Coussin?

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Since I'm trying to decide on the Cabas Piano and Damier Parioli for my mom, I wonder if I should get a bag for myself too :biggrin:

I like the Coussin GM because it's different....I also heard that they might have the Coussin PM some time this year too (it's east-west).

Anyone have one and what are the rants/raves?

TIA

This is the Damier Parioli :

51123.jpg

And this is the Cabas Piano:

1129880810269_cabas_piano.jpg

And this is the Coussin GM:

coussin.jpg

I have a coussin and I love it:biggrin: The thin double straps are very comfortable (honestly, sometimes one slips off my shoulder) and the shape if very flattering. I get a lot of compliments! It actually holds a lot because the shape is "puffy". I love the pillow shape! I'm so surprised I don't see people with it more often. Maybe the shape looks weird and people feel it won't hold much. I still highly recommended it;)

Wow, I think I'm the lone dissenter. I agree that the Coussin looks very unique, and I know that it is inspired by the pillow (so I heard), but I feel like if you carry it, you really might as well just carry a pillowcase and call that a bag. :weird:

supersaucy said:
Wow, I think I'm the lone dissenter. I agree that the Coussin looks very unique, and I know that it is inspired by the pillow (so I heard), but I feel like if you carry it, you really might as well just carry a pillowcase and call that a bag. :weird:

I have some swanky pillowcases, but none as nice as that Coussin!
I LOVE that!