Any thoughts on LV Coussin?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Since I'm trying to decide on the Cabas Piano and Damier Parioli for my mom, I wonder if I should get a bag for myself too :biggrin:

I like the Coussin GM because it's different....I also heard that they might have the Coussin PM some time this year too (it's east-west).

Anyone have one and what are the rants/raves?

TIA

2. are there any pics online for these bags...I am not familiar with these.....:weird:

3. This is the Damier Parioli :

[​IMG]
    And this is the Cabas Piano:

[​IMG]

And this is the Coussin GM:

[​IMG]

4. Love Them

5. the coussin GM is my style

6. i always love the coussin gm..

7. the coussin is so nice...i really wanted that, but then the popincourt haut came out and i got that instead.

8. i love the coussin!

9. I have a coussin and I love it:biggrin: The thin double straps are very comfortable (honestly, sometimes one slips off my shoulder) and the shape if very flattering. I get a lot of compliments! It actually holds a lot because the shape is "puffy". I love the pillow shape! I'm so surprised I don't see people with it more often. Maybe the shape looks weird and people feel it won't hold much. I still highly recommended it;)

10. I love the size, I think it's perfect for my frame (I'm petite). Hm...how about a Damier Coussin?!!!!;)

11. I'm on the petite side, too. :weird: Did you say damier coussin?
    :nuts: That sounds beautiful!!!!!

12. The Coussin looks really nice!

13. Wow, I think I'm the lone dissenter. I agree that the Coussin looks very unique, and I know that it is inspired by the pillow (so I heard), but I feel like if you carry it, you really might as well just carry a pillowcase and call that a bag. :weird:

14. I have some swanky pillowcases, but none as nice as that Coussin!
    I LOVE that!

15. I was personally saving up to get the Coussin a while back. I think I used that $ for a trip instead. But I say go for it!