Any thoughts on how the Covid-19 is affecting the bag productions and offers?

Hi!

I see some new inventory online abs was curious as to everyone’s in-store experience? Is your experience that inventory is starting to slowly trickle in more for Fall season and winter?

Any insight (from research or SA’s) on whether inventory will start to increase in upcoming months versus staying low as it’s been last few months would be soo appreciated !

I’m not sure I can help with this one sweetheart, people have reached out to me asking me how I am getting all the items on my wish list. I also have read that inventory is low in their areas and they are not able to get a lot of the items in their local boutique that are on their wish list. I had a Kelly to go pocket belt on my wish list in black and my SA called me to come in to place the order, I don’t know where they were bringing it from but that was the first time I did I have to wait a few days after I paid for it to receive it. Then I saw that it was completely sold out online within 12 hours. Another friend of mine says that her Beverly Hills location is completely low in stock for everything. As far as purses are concerned I have passed on a few Burkins and Kellys and even passed on a couple exotic skin Constance bags. I was able to get my constant slim and a few “rare items” on my wish list (and some not on my wish list LOL) in less than a couple of weeks. I may be wrong but I was told that the biggest competition between H stores were New York, Beverly Hills and Hawaii so apparently they get the top picks for their VIPs and then it trickles down, Vegas is a close fourth. I have seen on the H website exotic Constance and Kelly wallets. I also saw some picotins but those were gone in a matter of two hours because by the time I reached my sister to log on they were sold out online. Is there something in particular that you were looking for? I can ask my SA and find out for you :smile:

Hi guys, the recent and ongoing Covid-19 is literally driving the public anxious and stressed! With the stock market tumbled to bear zone and sharp increases in cases globally, I was wondering how will the luxury brands including Hermes, Rolex, and Patek Phillipe react to their strategy in terms of production and offers? Do you have any thoughts on it?
Hi guys, the recent and ongoing Covid-19 is literally driving the public anxious and stressed! With the stock market tumbled to bear zone and sharp increases in cases globally, I was wondering how will the luxury brands including Hermes, Rolex, and Patek Phillipe react to their strategy in terms of production and offers? Do you have any thoughts on it?
[/QUOTE]
It really all depends on the location. Our H store was closed for like six months throughout 2020 and then it was closed down again in 2021 and then it went to very limited engagements, appointments and private showings and they did more sales during Covid then they had in previous years according to our Director. Mostly through texts and video sales. I did like that they were making sure that the public and their staff was taken care of and practicing social distancing so it was nice to be able to communicate through texts and still purchase some items for birthdays and anniversaries in the midst of a pandemic, it was a nice distraction. But ultimately I was grateful that they were ensuring the safety of all their employees and their clients. Even if we are NOT shopping or purchasing a single item in the midst of a pandemic or global economical hardship, we should keep an eye on the sales of luxury items, because it is a indicator for a healthy stock market.
Historically, the highest- income clients likely grow their share of discretionary consumer spending that underpins the US economic growth, big spenders drive the recession- recovery cycle. I took a few months off from buying luxury items, and used my money to make donations and buy supplies and help out my community. Even though I wasn’t shopping much, I still kept an eye on the sales of luxury items. The fact that some H boutiques outsold more during the pandemic (then previous years) even with months of being closed or reduced hours, showed signs of a healthy economy and also generated enough money to keep their staff employed and off of unemployment checks, while ensuring their safety.