Any thoughts about Plume bags?

koukanamiya said:
I know it's an optical illusion but I found the Plume 28cm to look a little bulkier than a souple Kelly 32cm. I think I'd prefer to go with a Plume Elan 28cm, the rectangular shape makes the bag look more handbag-ish.

Also, like Plume in vibrant colors like yellow or saffron ostrich. As much as I like fuchsia ostrich, I think the Plume may be the one exception from the pink rule

I agree with your observations and am leaning toward the Elan style. I think it is more graceful. The 32cm squared one is looking like a suitcase:sad: A Plume Elan in ostrich would be :love: (oops sorry, but not in pink:graucho: )

I agree with you guys, I think the 32 is a bit bulky even though I'm 5'7, if I were to buy it now, I would probably get a 28 or an Elan (probably more the Elan, it's less "boxy") I saw a croc miel Elan a couple of months ago at my store...TDF!!!!:love:

hermesgroupie said:
WHAT?!?! No fuschia!!!*thud*I just fainted. Just kidding, Kou, I'm in a teasing mood.:nuts: :upsidedown: :nuts:

Hehehe! I thought about getting it in fuchsia but then I saw a fuchsia ostrich Plume 28cm when I was in Singapore, while it was gorgeous, it didn't quite fit. I think Plume really needs something brighter to make the bag pop! I've always thought that a saffron ostrich Plume Elan 28cm will be a great summer or vacation bag.