Any suggestions which Saddle handbag I should get?

Shop_Fashta

Nov 12, 2015
I'm ready to make my purchase for the Saddle "it" bag of the moment but can't decide which one. I'm loving the Chloe Marcie crossbody in Tan but I like all the other colors it comes in. I also like Tory Burch's Serif-T crossbody too. I love the cognac color and it would pair well with my current wardrobe and transition into spring's lighter colors.

Any suggestion before I make my purchase? I'm open to brands other than Chloe and Tory Burch, those were just a couple styles on my "maybe" list.

Thanks in advance for your advice!!

Attachments

• Chloe_Saddle_HB.jpg
    Chloe_Saddle_HB.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 327
  • Tory_Burch_Saddle_HB.jpg
    Tory_Burch_Saddle_HB.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Of the two you posted I prefer the Chloe. I don't like Tory Burch bags and have heard the quality is low.

I'm not sure what your budget is but I love the Gucci Lady Web in brown leather.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 317
I'm ready to make my purchase for the Saddle "it" bag of the moment but can't decide which one. I'm loving the Chloe Marcie crossbody in Tan but I like all the other colors it comes in. I also like Tory Burch's Serif-T crossbody too. I love the cognac color and it would pair well with my current wardrobe and transition into spring's lighter colors.

Any suggestion before I make my purchase? I'm open to brands other than Chloe and Tory Burch, those were just a couple styles on my "maybe" list.

Thanks in advance for your advice!!
I have this Chloe and absolutely love it! Highly recommend the Chloe.

Reactions: MrsFree2BMe