Any suggestions on nice business card holders?

stewartsdsu

I got my Balenciaga!
O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
I just got new business cards and now need something nice to keep them in. I'm not big on LV, but I do like their holders. I also like one I saw from Tod's. I work for a luxury Web site, so I need to have a "luxury" holder. Any ideas?

I'd recommend to take a look at Hermes. They make lots of small leather goods and they're TDF! You can't go any classier than H. Good luck with your quest!

I looked at these for my BF. but have not seen them IRL.

14550798_xl.jpg

Smythsons do really nice ones and come in a variety of TDF colours. These 2 are my favourite.

Attachments

• WP-BL4734.jpg
    WP-BL4734.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 453
  • CAP-BL6529.jpg
    CAP-BL6529.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 397
Those smythson's are GORGEOUS!

I just bought myself a nice Kate Spade one in Las Vegas because my other one (not so nice) disintegrated. Im using it only for my stationery company cards so I don't look like such a schlub. :smile:

I also like the Carolina Herrera ones I saw while in Vegas as well.

Just a thought, but for some reason, I'm thinking of that business card scene in 'American Psycho' but instead, we are more worried about the case! I just think it's amusing! :tup:

Ha Ha! American Psycho!! That movie was creepy! Thanks for the suggestions guys! I saw a LV coin purse on eBay and it looks like it would work for business cards. But then again, I try to stay away from eBay. I do like the Tiffany's, but I kinda want a nice leather one. I'm gonna check out the Hermes.

Ha Ha! American Psycho!! That movie was creepy! Thanks for the suggestions guys! I saw a LV coin purse on eBay and it looks like it would work for business cards. But then again, I try to stay away from eBay. I do like the Tiffany's, but I kinda want a nice leather one. I'm gonna check out the Hermes.

It was creepy, but Christian Bale was sure a hot creepy man. :graucho:

I think with ebay, it might be a little safer than buying an LV speedy, for example, since a card holder is not a big ticket item? I could be wrong... Also they're generally not too expensive in the actual store, so you could just mosey in somewhere and fall in love with one. either/or!