Any Suggestions on Blue?

you have any specific suggestions? i'm not familiar with LV and don't know where to look. lemme know!

Houston, Reade and Roxbury Drive are great choices. You'll have to check on ebay as it's actually discontinued. Do an indigo search in the LV subforum or visual aid section for pics.

ETA to say that choo is smoking hot :heart:

wow i really love the Kazuyo Nakano website and their bags!! especially LQ472 in smoky rose, HL453 in peacock and MO106 in red. LOVELY.

i need to check their stores out in tokyo when i visit next week! will let you know how they are IRL if i can manage to find the shops! ;)

i'm almost positive i'm getting this in blue.

i decided a while ago i needed a blue bag, and like i've said a few times, i keep coming back to this one bag... i'm calling the owner of the shoppe down the road and confirming the order monday :yes:

:wlae: does it work? :wlae:

Attachments

• Tano Love Boat in Celeste or scotch whisky.jpg
    Tano Love Boat in Celeste or scotch whisky.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 22
I love love love my Begeren Moorea Tote in Marine!!!

that is just lovely by the way, i bet that is out of my price range completely though lol, Tano is on the lower end for prices for sure. i hope everyone likes the Tano i chose LOL, all these GLAMOROUS bags are making me feel like my decision is a bit "womp womp"

then again my Tano thread is bumpin! i think the bag is sexy i hope it's what i'm thinking of in perosn !

I love the Epi LV because its blue is a beautiful hue! I would also look into the legacy Pond bags or search for blue on coach.com and you can see all the spring/summer type blue bags

that is just lovely by the way, i bet that is out of my price range completely though lol, Tano is on the lower end for prices for sure. i hope everyone likes the Tano i chose LOL, all these GLAMOROUS bags are making me feel like my decision is a bit "womp womp"

then again my Tano thread is bumpin! i think the bag is sexy i hope it's what i'm thinking of in perosn !

you should check out www.delcina.com i'm pretty sure they still have the Moorea Tote available. Begeren has come out with new colors this season and the Marine was from last season, so it is on sale on the Delcina site now. i got mine in Shamrock (green) for $155 only when Begeren was having their season-end sale. the leather is TDF! HTH.

btw i LOVE LOVE LOVE that Tano Loveboat. i think we have similar taste because that's the one Tano bag that i want the most. i'm just afraid it's too big for my frame.