Any suggestions for something LV to hold my iPod nano...

rica

Aug 11, 2006
Hi, I was wondering if any of you can suggest something that i can put my iPod nano in...Thanks!

attachment.php

Attachments

• gallery-big-01.jpg
    gallery-big-01.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 189
Whoo! They've gotten tiny now! :blink: I don't click on Apple emails anymore, they just lead to more spending. :Push:

I'd get something that could also house something else.. like a Wapity. Electronic items change size and shape so quickly now that it's not worth getting something just for a specific item. I was saying earlier in some other thread that the iPod shuffle cases are pretty much useless now that the Shuffle has changed to such a small size!

For your wee Nano I'd just get a case for it from Apple or someone else to keep scratches off it, and put it into a Wapity whilst out of use. That thing looks so tiny that you'd have room spare in a Wapity for your headphones and the iPod connector cable if you wanted to carry that, too. :tup:

DSCF0953wm.jpg

my bf just got one of these last week. he puts it in his wallet. which is a prada card holder much narrower than a cles. i recomment a cles or card holder, a wapity seems much to large for this little guy.

I was actually wondering the same thing since I ordered one for my 8 year old last Friday. I'll try the clés... if not, the Porte Monnaie Rond that LV&Lexus07 recommended:smile:.