Any suggestions for my next weatherproof bag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512003
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512003

Hello!

I need help finding a new bag. I can't think of anything, but maybe one of you has a great suggestion for me.

I need a zipped handbag I don't have to worry too much about when it rains or snows, so maybe nylon or coated canvas mainly. It should be medium sized. I used to have a Longchamp Planetes, but don't really like the Neo line, but I miss the material. I don't like bags with both handles and shoulder strap on me for some reason, although I love it on others. So it would either have to be shoulder/ crossbody or hand-held. I really want gold hardware, preferably the bag should be black, but I am open to other colors. I love classic styles and designs and I don't want anything with lots of logos all over.

Can you think of anything? Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you so much in advance!

The Neo line has totes with almost identical properties than the Planetes, that's to say no long detachable strap. If not Neo, then maybe a custom LP in nylon? Any saffiano bag is also weatherproof and worry-free but saffiano is not for everyone.

The Neo line has totes with almost identical properties than the Planetes, that's to say no long detachable strap. If not Neo, then maybe a custom LP in nylon? Any saffiano bag is also weatherproof and worry-free but saffiano is not for everyone.

Thank you for replying! I was also contemplating if I should get the Neo (though I personally don't really like the new zipper pull out of plastic and the other material) or another Longchamp Le Pliage, which is also out of less durable/thinner material. When I went out to look at them though I unfortunately just couldn't fall in love, I still miss my Planetes. I like my bags to be like my good old trusty Planetes (in any material), thick, substancial, but always moulding to whatever is inside it and my figure. I guess Saffiano is probably not my thing then, but maybe I am wrong? it's just all the Saffiano bags I've come across were very structured.

Have a look at Tods coated canvas bags. They are very well made.
Thank you for replying! I looked, and they are cute, but not completely my style and they seem to be discontinued. I adore Tod's quality though.