any suggestions for leather messenger?

1. with so many sales coming around, i was thinking i should get my boyfriend's christmas gift early, and i've decided to get him a leather messenger. unfortunately, i'm on a low budget (from food and shopping- the pleasures to life)- so my range is only up to about 150 (maybe after some on-going sales?). if he finds that i spend any more on a bag for him, he'll freakout because he's not on-board with the high-priced bags. i'm trying to find a messenger that is pretty plain, but with clean cuts. i know this can get challenging, but i know TPF won't let me down, right? please help me!

2. ooo, they look really nice. thank you, passerby! any more suggestions? :idea:

3. try a Coach outlet, perhaps?

this isn't leather and at 198, it's a bit over your price range, but if you or your bf is a fan of the OC, I like the TJ Weekender
    [​IMG]

4. thanks, uhkiwi, i do like the look of the messenger, but i'd prefer to get something that's thinner. if that came in a really small size, i would love to get it for myself... or is that a man's bag? :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice