any suggestions for bag with compartments - need help organizing!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have a tendency to throw a lot of stuff randomly into my everyday bags, and then i spend forever digging for wallet/cell phone/etc... i was thinking it would make sense for my next bag purchase to have a couple of compartments (not just side pockets) where i can divide things up, ie wallet/phone/work stuff on one side and gym clothes/other types of stuff on the other. i'm usually a chanel girl, but i'm thinking of branching out for this particular bag. does anyone have any suggestions for jimmy choo bags that might fit this bill? TIA!
    (PS I may make similar post in other designer forums, so i apologize for any repetitiveness in advance!!)

2. I dont have any specific recommendations on bags at the time because most of my faves are totes, hobos, etc. however, have you considered a purse organizer? I cant remember what they are called exactly, but its a flexible compartmentalized thing that you can put most sizes of bags. Looks like they keep things really organized.

I have a problem finding keys when I throw them in my bags, but everything else I keep in its own organizer like cosmetic bag, wallet, wristlet, interior compartments, etc.

3. My suggestion is to get a large Chameleon insert (Google it) and a Ramona.

4. great idea, thank you! i had never heard of a bag insert before, but it sounds perfect for me.

5. The Radiant has a zippered compartment down the center so there are actually main compartments in addition to interior pockets.:graucho:

6. Hmm now it will be on the wrong forum but I would recommend a Chloe Bay bag. I dont know if they still make them though.