Any suggestions for an LV hobo???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies, I'm usually surfing the chanel forum but I've decided to come back to my first love..LV :P

I'm looking for a monogram hobo bag, but I've never seen any from LV so I don't even know if it exists!! I think the perfect bag for me right now would be a hobo styled bag from the mini lin collection. Any ideas??? TIA! :heart:

2. the Onatah is a hobo...comes in 3 sizes..

the PM:
    [​IMG]

the leather pochette:
    [​IMG]

and the GM:
    [​IMG]

hope this helps! :smile:

3. Tulum is a classic Monogram hobo bag.

4. tulum gm:
    [​IMG]
    tulum pm:
    [​IMG]

5. The Croissant line, you can still find some on ebay :yes: authentic lvlady had a GM a few days ago ;) The Tulum GM is cute too!

6. thanks everyone! I really like the Onatah bags!! However, I'm looking for a fabric material instead of leather..I'll keep on looking ;)

7. Yes, the Tulum is a more structured version of a hobo.

8. Did the PM only come in suede?

9. Denim Baggy pm! It fits nicely on the shoulder too...

10. tulum is what i can think of in the monogram line which is avail. at the boutique now. my favorite all time LV hobo is still the Croissant GM!!

11. i think so, but someone can correct me on that.

12. I'm liking the Tulum PM.. or maybe you can get your hands on a Croissant??

13. i'd go with the onatah, whichever size. they're so gorgeous!

14. How with Onatah, Baggy Fuschia/Lichen ( if you'll be able to find in these color, it's ok ;) ) or MC White Boulogne?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice