any suggestions for a wristlet/pouch? (other than coach)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have been looking for a wristlet for like 3 months (maybe i'm too picky). does anyone have any suggestions. i want one to put a small bottle of lotion in, lip gloss, and stuff like that. thanks a bunch

2. Louis Vuitton has one from their monogram line.

3. i use my LV pochette accesories pochette sometimes as a clutch. It fits my cell phone, lotion, and some of my make up in there.

4. What about this:

[​IMG]

5. If you are willing to go the nondesigner route, etsy has a lot of cute handmade wristlets.
    (link: http://www.etsy.com )

6. Lv

7. maybe a tad fancy pants for "3 months," but these Valentino wristlets are gorgeous. They come in every color (even metallics), many different materials (python, leather, etc.) Range from $895 to $1295.

Attached Files:

8. I had the same problem. I looked everywhere for a reasonable cute wristlet for months. I actually found one that I absolutely LOVE by Marc Jacobs. It was a bit pricey but its sooo cute. Also try HOBO. they have a whole bunch of really cute purses and clutch/wristlets at a reasonable price.

9. I really like that one.:love: I may have to get that too.:P