Any suggestions for a warm peach nailpolish?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need your help, beauty experts! I am on the hunt for a creme (opaque) warm peach/peachy-pink nailpolish suitable for olive-toned skin...I don't care for frosted shades on my hands, or any glitter, please. Any suggestions?

My fave brands are Essie, Butter London, Zoya, and OPI, but I am willing to try others. Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom!!! :flowers:

2. Some of the ORLY colors might be good for that...

3. You ROCK!! What a great resource...leave it to a fellow Bichon :heart:er, lol...

Thanks so much!!

4. Cool! This is great, since I have a lot of Orly choices in my area. Very helpful, I appreciate it. :smile:

5. Some of them are kinda sheer, but you can layer more I guess if you need to... :smile:

6. I love Chanels Django color it is a light gold/peach. I am olive too and looks great!!

7. Essie's Plaza Suite or Cantaloupe are my two favorite coral/peach shades!

8. #9 Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
    I also have olive skin and I have a creamy nail polish from Mavala, "Toulouse52" (soft pink with touch of coral), they do tiny bottles ("mini color") for 5€, excellent quality.
    but I find these light colors really need 2-3 layers to become really opaque, or base coat (which I don´t have)?
    Found this image on the web...
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cC781t-gdXI/SZA12AEcSNI/AAAAAAAAAjY/tBATUgozriI/s320/DSC02471.JPG

9. I would recommend OPI Infatuation but I'm not sure it is all that opaque - maybe after 3-4 coats.

10. Dior's limited Bubbelgum nailpolish has the perfect shade of apricot imo. If you still can find it...It seems to be very popular.

11. Aha! I was just looking at Essie Cantaloupe...might buy it tomorrow, I have always been meaning to...

12. I'll see if I can find it at Nordie's, thanks! And I LOVE your avatar!!

(Great minds think alike, lol).

13. Thanks so much! They sell Mavala down the street from my house so I will check it out...I love the fact that the bottles are small, that way you don't wate any polish as it ages. :tup:

14. Thanks! Another one on my list for tomorrow's shopping. :graucho:

I have heard great things about this color before, in fact.