Any suggestions for a LV toiletries/cosmetic pouch?

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
I really want a new LV cosmetic pouch to match my new bag, but I can't figure out which one. I like the shape of the cosmetic pouch but I'm worried that it will be too small to hold all my crap in it (which is what happened with my fendi one). Which one do you have? Thanks in advance!

I just recently purchased the Damier Cosmetic Pouch. It may not look like it, but it actually holds a lot. My pouch contains a pack of tissues, eye drops, pocket mirror, blotting linens, Purell hand sanitizer, L'Occitane hand cream, eyeliner, and NARS lipgloss. There's still more room to spare! I would say that it's only about 2/3 full right now. :smile:

I had the pouchette but it cracked after a few years from the way I was opening it. I have the coosmetique pouch holds enough-eyeshadow pencils powder brushes lipstick gloss etc.

Thanks! psuilion08, does the toiletries 26 fit easily in your purse?
oh and here is what i carry: hand cream, blotting sheets, compact makeup, 2 chapsticks, lip plumper, gloss, face moisturizer. is it more than what you carry or about the same?

What you carry sounds like it would fit into the cosmetics pouch, plus the lining of the cosmetics pouch is washable which is great in case of spillage! I really like the shape and the way it fits into bags!