Any suggestions for a handbag with removable shoulder straps?

eighty1

Jun 19, 2007
i'm currently looking for a handbag (with a price range in the Marc By Marc Jacobs line) that come with a removable shoulder strap. i love his line but there hasn't been a bag that has such a strap. sometimes i get tired of holding the bag and it'd be great to have a strap to sling the bag over your shoulder.

what about this satchel from HH?

pallenberg_saf_smaller.jpeg

it also comes in white and some green print.

louvre_sad_smaller.jpeg

ooh i really like junior drake's megan tote - i like the shape and the shoulder strap is at a good length. the steel color is nice. do you know which stores carry this line? i'd like to see the bag IRL.

i saw the moni moni one too! very nice, i love the heart (key chain?)

i came across an andrew marc handbag:

hb_andrewmarc_s07_miasmall_satchel.jpg

but i wished they didn't use the contrast stitching and i prefer if the handles were a little longer. i know, i know, i'm so picky! i'm planning to spend around $400 so i guess it should make sense i'm being picky :roflmfao:

If you like the Moni, someone in the Deals & Steals forum posted a 25% discount code for Adasa.com "ALOHA67", which brings the price down to about $372. Plus they have free shipping AND free returns, in case you change your mind.

i really do like the Anna Corinna Lady Duffle but it's so long - almost 21" in length. i've also seen the City Tote but it looks funny folded down when you use the strap.

i saw the MbMJ Dr. Groove - unfortunately there are no exterior pockets and i prefer bags with them

ooh i like the tano centerfold! i'll consider that one, thanks, mockinglee!

i saw the moni moni one too! very nice, i love the heart (key chain?)

i came across an andrew marc handbag:

hb_andrewmarc_s07_miasmall_satchel.jpg

but i wished they didn't use the contrast stitching and i prefer if the handles were a little longer. i know, i know, i'm so picky! i'm planning to spend around $400 so i guess it should make sense i'm being picky :roflmfao:

I really like this Andrew Marc bag, even with the contrast stitching.