Any suggestion for a formal memorable bag?

AveenoBaby

Aug 6, 2008
My older sister sold one of her appartment recently. She is so nice and decided to give me a present, a LV bag. I was asked to pick one which I like most, and the price is under $2000.

Since it's gift from her, it's so precious. I want it to be a formal one. I'll use it occasionally for special event. I currently have a Damier Speedy 30, a Monty PM. Would you please suggest one for me? Thanks a lot.

Not really formal but I've always loved the mirage speedy. That would be a nice bag if you can track one down.
Vernis Alma is nice too and I really like the SC clutches

oh wow, that is so generous! I think id try and get one that would last forever and ever - like an epi. How about an epi lockit? They are gorgeous.... and you couldn't break it if you tried to set fire to it (but please dont try!!!)

oh wow, that is so generous! I think id try and get one that would last forever and ever - like an epi. How about an epi lockit? They are gorgeous.... and you couldn't break it if you tried to set fire to it (but please dont try!!!)

Forgot to reason why i suggested it - it is not "dated" like some LEs can be, or even some colours. I bet they will make the epi in noir as long as any of us live, that way it will NEVER be dated; always fresh and classy...

I would suggest the trevi pm. Thats a gorgeous bag and its memorable...at least to me. :P

Not sure what you mean by "formal"...did you mean a small evening bag? The damier eva comes to mind for an evening bag but thats only $550 plus tax. You could get both the trevi pm and the eva. ;)