Any suggestion for a formal memorable bag?

Thank you for all your input. :nuts:

"Formal to me" is like these. My son is going to private elementory school this summer, and I will attend the opening ceremony. Or, to my friend's wedding.

So, I think I can't take vernis. Although it's super beatiful, it's too flashy for me, I think. I wish this bag could be with me for a long long time.

Please seriously consider the Epi Alma in Black. I have this bag and it is perfect for this. It is classy, refined and elegant. It is suited perfectly for these types of events.

Vernis Alma, Epi Noe, Epi Keepall? The list could go on & on & on!

ETA: Just read that you won't take Vernis. How about an Epi Speedy? Epi Alma? Or the Nomade Alma! NOMADE ALMA!

attachment.php

NOMADE ALMA!

Attachments

• Nomade Alma.png
    Nomade Alma.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 62
Thank you. :smile: I like this idea. Which color is better? Black?

IMO, Black is always in style. Thats why they always say "grey is the new black", og "pink is the new black", or whichever colour is of the moment. And that is just is... that "moment" passes, and something always tryes to take over, for a short time.

I honestly do believe that black it the only TRUE stayer, and something that will GUARANTEE you to be in style also 50 years from now. Look back to the pictures from the 50s..the 60s... the 70s... they are all very dated, but the ones clad in black are those who look the classiest.

Also maybe a reason to why black and white photography is always "clinically unnattackable" - because the colours are left out but the style remains!?

How about the Alma Vernis in Rose Florentin? Perfect versatile summer color for special occasions and still not as flashy as the darker vernis like pomme or amarante.

Or maybe an Alma in epi ivoire or Montaigne clutch in ivoire.