Any Sue London flats on sale?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for size 9 Sue London flats. Has anyone found any on sale?

2. Thanks!

3. in my experience sue london flats are really uncomfortable. there is hardly any sole whatsoever, so be sure to use an insole if you're wearing them for travel.

4. Thanks!

5. I was told to order half size down. I didn't believe it so I ordered a half size up and a half size down. It's true, order a half size down.

6. I usually wear a size 10, my aunt has several pairs in 9.5 that i tried on and and it fit tightly but it fit so I ordered a 10 onsale and I'm hoping they fit okay! I will let you know as soon as i get them!

7. Oops. I should have been more clear. If you are IN BETWEEN sizes you should order the half size down since the london slipper only come in whole sizes. At least I thought they only came in whole sizes! i have never seen half sizes.

8. hmm... then i hope i was trying on a 9 otherwise mine might be too small :shocked: oh well... i guess we will find out in a couple days

9. I don't know how I missed this thread! For those of you who are a Size 7 or a Size 11, Emily Grace still has them in a couple of colors for $58 and $96 respectively. Plenty of 20% coupon codes on retailmenot too.

The problem is, I'm a Size 9- 10 in these. Anyone else got these on sale? They are overpriced at full retail.

10. I agree -- there is hardly any padding to begin with. I took both pairs of flats to a cobbler and had them glue an extra sole to the bottom of the shoes. Now they're really comfortable, and still fold up to fit in their travel pouch.