Any Steven Lagos fans???

Most of my everyday jewelry is Lagos...love it. Designer is Stephan Lagos from Philadelphia I believe. Been wearing it for years...and have even started my children on it..small heart earrings are adorable for kids. I have quite a few earrings and the quality is flawless.

Love Lagos! I have been wearing it for years! I have quite a few pieces- rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings- love them all! The blue and white topaz pieces are gorgeous!

TJ Maxx has a lot of Yurman and Lagos knock off jewelry and I am not familiar enough w/ Lagos to know if the items at TJ are authentic or not. How can you tell?

TJ Maxx sells a lot of Samuel B jewelry, which is signed just like Lagos and Yurman. It has a similar style to both and is sold in fine jewelry stores and some on shopnbc.

I am quite impressed with the quality of Samuel B-I just purchased a solid sterling/18k/peridot bracelet and a pair of sterling/14k/green amethyst earrings from TJ Maxx a couple of weeks ago! :smile:

I have a couple of charm bracelets and really love them. They are weighty and the quality is fantastic. I did have a bit of gold beading flake off one of the charms. I emailed them about it and they said they would repair any of their pieces free of charge. They had it back to me about a week after I sent it in. I was upset that the piece had any issues, but really thought their customer service was incredible.

Lately, I've been on a mission to buy any pieces of Steven Lagos Jewelry.
It looks a lot like David Yurman. Most of the pieces are Silver with 18K Gold. The workmanship is beautiful, and once you start, you can't stop!!!