Any Steven Lagos fans???

You can call their show room 1-877-925-4305. On their website it shows free shipping and returns. You may not need to pay tax depends on the state you are in. I've called them when I lost 1 earring of a pair I had that was no longer on their site and they were able to find one for me. They were very nice to deal with.

You can call their show room 1-877-925-4305. On their website it shows free shipping and returns. You may not need to pay tax depends on the state you are in. I've called them when I lost 1 earring of a pair I had that was no longer on their site and they were able to find one for me. They were very nice to deal with.
Yes, I did call them. They were very nice, and said it is free returns. I am just trying to decide which bracelet I want. :smile:
I am thinking of the cavier bracelet, diamond X. many I love. What do you think of the quality?

Excellent quality. I started collecting 15 years ago and the pieces still look new. Easy care with a jewelry cloth (which I do rarely). I also get lots of compliments on the many different items I have.

Lagos caught my eye recently and after reading through this thread I decided to stop by TJ Maxx and was able to to score this beauty for $99! Original price $395. It has a lobster claw and I noticed they have different clasps on their items at Nordstrom. It is hard to put on and I had to have my DD do it for me but I love it!

I see more Lagos in my future. (excuse my sun spotted hands!)

IMG_1515800353.823780.jpgIMG_1515800365.336158.jpgIMG_1515800380.331095.jpg

Added another bracelet from TJ Maxx. Paid $250 for this one and the Lagos rah said $595. I was going to wait and see if it gets marked down further but I love the color and style so I couldn’t pass it up. The tag says the stone is Malachite and it looks like they don’t use that stone currently. I need to find some matching earrings.

IMG_1516234541.295168.jpg

I also picked up the Howlite beaded bracelet from Nordstrom. This could get addicting! Now I know what to use my AMEX points and Nordstrom Notes on. [emoji3]
IMG_1516234597.780920.jpg

Reactions: TraGiv