Any Spottings of Leo classic flap?

chicbags

O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
A PF'er posted this Bag in the Flap Thread and I will hold my breathe until I have one! :yahoo:

It is Black distressed leather with metal chain details. Has silvery grey lining.
It has a Lion (Leo) ornament around the clasp.

07A
A35446Y04537
sac Class Rabat
94305 Noir
$2325

no, i'm aries, 4/18, but have always loved lions/panthers (don't get me started with talking about those Cartier panther rings LOL)...plus the bag was just too killer to pass up :yes:. i hope you'll find yours!

PJ at SCP Chanel has been helping me. She's fab. I just got the DS reissue wallet from her.

No, it won't take away from me if you find one! I'd love it if you could rock one too. I adore this bag!!

PJ at SCP Chanel has been helping me. She's fab. I just got the DS reissue wallet from her.

No, it won't take away from me if you find one! I'd love it if you could rock one too. I adore this bag!!

Thank you for the go ahead :yes:

I'll keep you posted and maybe we can be special Chanel sisters! :wlae:

Want me to tell PJ you recommended her? You can PM me your 1st name if you'd like.

no, i'm aries, 4/18, but have always loved lions/panthers (don't get me started with talking about those Cartier panther rings LOL)...plus the bag was just too killer to pass up :yes:. i hope you'll find yours!

I have the Panther Cartier ring and LOVE IT! I also love collecting Panthers. Have you seen the Cartier Panther handbag?

The Leo bag is so beautiful, but I was afraid I might catch it on something and / or snag my clothes - I never dared to pick it up...NM of Beverly Hills had one, but I have no idea if it is still there.

Beautiful bag though...

ldldb - Please can you post another picture of your Leo bag? I have seen your awesome collection, however I do not know which one it is. :confused1: I tried doing a search for a picture with no luck. TIA