Any special tips for cleaning Azur?

hi everyone :smile:
i love azur canvas and have so far only purchased bags in damier azur...but i keep having issues with the coated fabric getting dirty! because it is generally white, whenever I purchase new jeans (usually Hudsons as a warning to all), it seems like the blue gets onto the fabric!
does anyone have any suggestions for getting these blue marks off of the bag?
the SA at LV told me to try a pencil eraser or babywipes, but neither seem to work very well.

thanks guys!

I wash my jeans a few times before wearing them while carrying a light bag. And then I am extra careful. This would happen with ANY light-colored bag and new dark denim.

I read somewhere here that you can clean them with Magic Eraser. I Don't know how well that works for you because I don't know how bad your transfer is. I know with my Azur I coated with protectant, and thats seems to have worked well for me. (I'm notorious for spills).

this is what exactly happen to me as well.. my azur have a color transfer from my new jeans as well, i try to wipe it off with the baby wipes but it seems not working..

Sometimes baby wipes will not remove the denim transfer especially if its been there for sometime. I used an original (no chemicals added) mr clean magic eraser and it got if off the canvas and the leather! Just make sure you do not press really hard and you want the mr clean eraser to be only lightly damp and use in a single direction. Also make sure as you clean it off that you use a clean area of the magic eraser so you are not removing and reapplying the stain. (Some members actually break their magic erasers in smaller pieces to make sure they continue with a clean piece. Many of us also apply a conditioner like Apple conditioner to the leather parts following the magic eraser treatments. That is not necessary for the canvas parts however . It works really well! I even used it on the backside of my bosphore pm messenger bag, on all the leather parts and you would have never known it once had denim transfer. Also wash you jeans several times before wearing helps with many brands!

Hi there !

I just want to share my experience with you :

I 've got a Galliera Azur that i wear often, specially across the body ( with strape bought separatly). i usely wear coat, but now, sunny weather is coming, and i take my jacket (which is short).
Today i was horrified because my Azur was colored by my jeans:cry:
So, i was looking for a solution in PF Thread : baby wipes, clean eraser...
I tried everything. NOTHING WORKS !
Except baby wipes for vachetta !
Then, i was completly desperate and i went to my bathroom to try something else : demakup, javel water...

and....gentle nail remover !!!!
it's magic !!! my bag is clean !

I used it on a demakup disk to remove the color and just after a baby wipes to take off the nail remover.

My bag is beautifull !!!

Another way to save azur bag from jeans:P

nail polish remover did not remove the print , right? I have heard it before, but very nervous about it, since nail polish remover is very stronger. I remember back to few years ago, some kids left black mark on DH white brand new car, we try the everything, end up use my nail polish remover. It did work and not hurt the white paint, but did remover the gross coating on the surface.

No, nail remover do not remove print. I was scared about it, that why i use baby wipes just after. But no problem !
i think canvas is strong enough to support this treatment:P
I think it sould be the last option when the others don't work...

Do you know those mechanical pencils? The kind you push? Well they usually have a white eraser on the tip - it works beautifully! My Manhattan GM had the same denim stains you're describing and the eraser took it off almost completely. It took a little effort but it was worth it! :smile: