Any special tips for cleaning Azur?

^^ I cleaned my agenda w/ warm soapy water, only b/c there isn't any vachetta on it. I definitely wouldn't use that method near the leather.:smile:

Hello!!

I just noticed at least a inch inch blue pen mark on my Damier Azur Speedy 30:tdown:. I have NO idea how it got there or when it got there--it's been on for most likely a day!!!! I have read up on how to clean the bag, but most of the advice seems to be about cleaning the vachetta not the canvas. Would a magic eraser work on this?? Like I said, I don't know how long it has been there exactly, but I don't want it to set in any more!!

PLEASE help!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hi,

Up to know I have never done any maintenance or cleaning of any of my LV bags.

I have a couple of damier canvas bags and wallet and I want to know how to clean or maintain the canvas?

I know that the damier does not need a lot of care and maintenance as it does not use vachetta for the trims and the handles. That is why I am somehow drawn to buying LVs in this style.

I have stopped buying monos or any bag that uses vachetta as I don't know how to care for the leather and keep the handles and trims to patina.

So please I need your help. Would appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. The damier pattern is a coated canvas that is easily cared for. Use a warm, damp, cloth with a gentle cleanser. Clean the entire area and avoid the leather. As for the Damier Azur it is the same process but more prone to color transfer from denims and fabrics.