Any sneaker fans?

1. I'm a huge Tomboy so back in high school the majority of my money went to sneakers - Nike, Phat Farm, Chuck Taylors, Adidas, Timberlands, Dadas, etc. I'd post pictures, but I just moved all my stuff out into my aunt's house and I'm back at the dorms now studying for finals.

Any other ladies sneaker fans?

2. Me! I have a pair of vintage black Converse One Stars that I love :love: I put hot pink laces on them :nuts: I also have a pair of Vans that I don't wear as much, but I can't seem to get rid of them. They're pink and red. I should get a pair of checkerboard slip-ons, but I'm afraid I wouldn't wear them enough :sad:

3. I wear sneakers more than anything else. I used to do Converse in high school and college, but since then I've stuck to Adidas, Puma, and more than anything New Balance. I just love their shoes, the quality is superb, many styles are made in the US and not by overseas slave labor, and the prices are extremely reasonable.

4. I LOVE PUmas and NIkes. I love PUmas so mcuh that I dragged DH into one and started asking them if they're franchised! I want to open one in our local shopping center! LOL!

5. Yep. These are some pics I posted on another site that I belong to. PM me for details if your interested in the Hip Hop fashion side of things.
    My best friend and I were on a Kangaroos mission and I managed to find all these colors in maybe 7 months time.
    [​IMG]
    These are my Nikes purchased in 2005
    [​IMG]
    I own one pair of Jordans...the dub zeros. I have Le Coq Sportifs, Coach, Baby Phat, adidas. I even bought the DMP pack, but I put em on eBay to make a profit when i saw how crazy the demand was. Right now my favorite shoe is the 360 AM.

6. i'm a huge fan of converse all star....they're the only sneakers i wear!
    i have a lot of colours, but my favourites are a pair of black ones i own since i was at school!!

7. I love them! I mostly am a Nike girlie. Has anyone done the build-your-own ones yet?

8. Yes ! I love love sneakers. I'll have to take a picture of mine sometime, my collection isn't as impressive as NoKnockOffs, but I think it's a-okay ! I really like Puma speedcats and Nike street shoes (e.g. AF1s, low dunks).

9. I love Converse All Stars too! When I studied at university, I always wore a blue pair, I thought they were my lucky shoes (my mother kept them closed in a plastic bag during the discussion of my final paper!!!). I obviously do not wear them anymore (they're falling apart), but I decided not to throw them away, they remind me of the most beautiful years of my life. At the moment I have a red and a cream pair; I often wear also a pair of vintage Boston Adidas in silver and white (here is the pic)

[​IMG]

10. love diesel and puma sneaks

11. I love PUMAs!!! esp. the speedcats... have them in offwhite/beige, and pink/fusha suede (the first for me to buy anything in the same style!!!)

12. I love sneakers! My favorite are the Puma H-Streets. :biggrin:

13. I wanted some Kangaroos, but they never had my size at Journeys. I like the blue and yellow pair smack dab in the middle you got there. I wanted them in brown though, not white.

Its okay, I dont need to know any details on Hip Hop "fashion". Growing up where I did with my 4 brothers I know my way around ;)

14. NoKnockOffs - amazing sneaker collection! holy crap!

Ayla - I can't wait to see your's!

Abandoned - I can't wait to see your collection too!

15. Thanks Mello Yello and Ayla. I got a majority of those Roos from discount stores like TJMax, AJ Wright, and Marshalls. The most I paid was $24.99. I even caught some on clearance for $15. Same thing with the Nikes. I love going to the outlets. I just finished up my Masters in Physical Education so thats why I wear a lot of gym shoes. (plus being a tomboy like AI said. I also have 4 brothers, only girl) :biggrin: I have about 50-60 pair to match various jogging suits and lil polos I wear with khakis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice