Any Smaller Spotlight owners...

Hi, yes me!! I am small so it's perfect to use it as a crossbody bag. I really haven't paid attention to the position of the handles go. But it doesn't bother me at all

Okay good, I wanted to make sure the handles would fit on my shoulder, I didnt wanna carry it in my hand all the time (when not wearing it crossbody). Thanks

Oh my you girls must be really teeny tiny little things....lol...I am 5' size 6-8, 118 lbs and I can't wear it comfortably on my shoulder with the double straps. I can get them over my shoulder but they don't feel good and to wear it crossbody it comes right up under my bustline which I don't like! I have the black patent one! Just my experience with the bag! :smile:

Okay good, I wanted to make sure the handles would fit on my shoulder, I didnt wanna carry it in my hand all the time (when not wearing it crossbody). Thanks

I am 5'1 and I was able to do both:

FYI :P
picture.php

picture.php

I don't have one, but have tried them on at the outlet. I'm small and I couldn't get the double straps comfortably on my shoulder. That's the only thing that has kept me from buying one.

I just so happened to be carrying my pink tartan spotlight today, so I tried both crossbody and on my shoulder. I'm 5'8" and thin. If I wear it as a crossbody bag, it comes up higher than I would prefer a crossbody to be. But, you can always add in a smaller strap as an extender.

I can get both straps on my shoulder, but I'm not sure how long they'd stay there - and my arms are skinny! If they would have added 1/2-1 inch to the straps, they'd be perfect!

I still love my Spotlight, but I usually carry it as a satchel or use the long strap to wear it on my shoulder.

I find it the most comfortable when I just wear it as a shoulder bag with the longer strap. I can get the smaller straps over my shoulder...but it's pretty tight and not very comfortable....the same goes for crossbody, doable, but not comfortable for me. I really love this bag though!

I have the Smaller one in black patent, (not really small,lol), but I carry mine on my shoulder or in my fore arm....I so love this bag, it is light weight,roomy, smells nice and it's just all around a great everyday bag!!!!:P