Any Shoplastyle coupons??

sgrl82

May 30, 2008
Hi! Does anyone know of any promos for shoplastyle.com. I really really reallyyyyy want the Cynthia Vincent Tobin Sandals!!!

Thankssssssss:biggrin:

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
I have googled and searched and I can't find one either, a code would be much appreciated.

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
Check the items you had in mind b/c I checked mine after I posted to see if it was still instock and it was marked down further from when I checked just last night. Btw I could'nt find any CB programs with them either.

grace6186

Jun 11, 2010
Details on We're Moving - Choose Your Coupon Code

REFUND15
If you choose to use coupon code Refund15 during checkout, then 15% will be deducted from your entire order. This coupon is good on all items, even reduced price sale items. All items purchased with this coupon are fully refundable within the standard terms of our 21 day return policy.

FINALSALE30
If you choose to use coupon code FinalSale30 during checkout, then 30% will be deducted from your entire order. This coupon is good on all items, even reduced price sale items. Items purchased with this coupon are Final Sale and cannot be returned. No returns. No refunds. No exchanges. No store credits.

Coupon valid until 2/19/11 11:59pm PST when code applied during checkout. As always, coupons do not apply to Gift Cards or shipping. Also, shipping charges are not refundable. Coupons cannot be applied retroactively. Coupon will not be applied to a previously placed order. Coupons cannot be applied once checkout is complete. Coupons cannot be combined with other promotions.

If you have any questions about this promotion you can email us at info@shoplastyle.com or call us at 888-804-0006 Mon-Fri between 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm PST.